Agave Roasted Parsnips Recipe
- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide parsnips, carrots, leek and garlic between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- 2. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 187 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 7g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Agave Roasted Parsnips
"This is SO delicious...give it a try..."
"this is great!!!!!!!!!!!"