Agave Roasted Parsnips Recipe
- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide parsnips, carrots, leek and garlic between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- 2. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 187 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 7g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Agave Roasted Parsnips
"Simple to make and tasty. The family absolutely loved it!"
"This is SO delicious...give it a try..."
"this is great!!!!!!!!!!!"