10 Minute Zesty Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon seeded chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 29 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for 10 Minute Zesty Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.