- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- For frosting, combine the brown sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool to
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until frosting reaches
- spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 1-1/2 to 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.