Zucchini Snack Bread Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder and nutmeg; set aside. In another large bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts (batter will be stiff).
- 2. Pour into two greased and floured 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
1 slice: 184 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Zucchini Snack Bread
"This is the BEST!!!!My family ate the two loaves in one day."
"This is the first year I planted Zucchini so was looking for good recipes -- this one is a keeper! I made for Son and Grandson and the first loaf went very, very quickly. Great flavor and very moist"
"This was the first recipe I ever used zucchini in quite a few years ago, it is really good, just right!