- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder and nutmeg; set aside. In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts; mix well (batter will be stiff). Pour into two greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until bread tests done. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews forZucchini Snack Bread
"This is the BEST!!!!My family ate the two loaves in one day."
"This is the first year I planted Zucchini so was looking for good recipes -- this one is a keeper! I made for Son and Grandson and the first loaf went very, very quickly. Great flavor and very moist"
"This was the first recipe I ever used zucchini in quite a few years ago, it is really good, just right!