Zucchini Raisin Bread Recipe
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first nine ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before the final kneading (machine may audibly signal this), add the raisins. Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
1 slice: 125 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Zucchini Raisin Bread
"What loaf size is this recipe? 1 lb? 2 lb?"
"I used golden raisins, delicious!"