- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned cubed stuffing mix, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pounds zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- Water or additional milk
- Combine two-thirds of the stuffing mix with butter; place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the zucchini, carrots, soup, milk, sour cream, parsley and pepper; spoon over stuffing. Sprinkle remaining buttered stuffing on top. Crush remaining stuffing mix; dip pork chops in water or milk and coat with the stuffing crumbs. Place on top of casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until pork chops are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forZucchini Pork Chop Supper
"My mom got me a taste of home quick n easy recipe book. The inside out cabbage rolls were fantastic so I decided to try this. Yuck! It didn't even get done. I don't know who came up with it but it's so bland. Tastes like prison food. The only good thing I learned was pork chops breaded in stuffing mix is pretty good."
"I thought it was pretty good, the pork chops turned out perfect..i thought it was a little bland , but my boyfriend ate the leftovers the next day too and he said that it was actually better the second day ..the flavors blended better..maybe the soup part should be made ahead of time and chilled? I'd make it again"