- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Beat eggs; combine with zucchini and oil. Pour over dry ingredients, stirring only until moistened. Batter will be lumpy. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 cull. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forZucchini Oat Muffins
"Nice hearty muffins"
"These are some of the most delicious muffins we make at home: even the kids love them. Slightly sweet and an enjoyable cruchy top. They don't last long!"
"These seemed a little dry. Next time I think I would add a little more oil. I did make a crumb topping which I put on them before I baked them."