Zucchini ‘n’ Corn Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Saute zucchini and red pepper in oil in a small skillet for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the corn, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until corn is tender.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 112 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Aug 10, 2016
I had some zucchini to use up so I gave this a try...it was really good. I didn't have the green peppers, but it was still a very nice side dish.
Feb 4, 2011
This is a very easy vegetable dish and we thought it was delicious. I think next time I'll double the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.