- 7 cups unpeeled zucchini, cut in 1-1/2- x 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon or 1 cube
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In medium saucepan, combine zucchini, onion, water, salt, bouillon and dill weed; bring to boil. Add butter, sugar and lemon juice; mix. Remove from heat; do not drain. Combine flour and sour cream; stir 1/2 of mixture into hot zucchini. Return to heat, add remaining cream mixture and cook until thickened. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forZucchini in Dill Cream Sauce
"This is so easy to make and the best zucchini recipe we've tried! Everyone asked for seconds!! Love this!"