Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granola without raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) semisweet chocolate or butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, orange zest and vanilla. Combine flour, granola, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
2 each: 177 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.