Zucchini Corn Saute Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil for 4-5 minutes. Stir in corn; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt, cumin and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Zucchini Corn Saute
"I follow the Weight Watchers menu plans, & this is only 3 PPs, & it's very tasty."
"I thought this was really delicious and quick to make. I used frozen Silver Queen corn. I'll definitely make this again."
"My husband really loved this, and he doesn't like zucchini. Sauted squash has long been a favorite of mine."
"I added a couple more spices to increase the flavor and nuked the corn with the husk on then peeled and removed from cob to add."