- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, optional
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and peppers in oil until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until the corn is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forZucchini and Corn Saute
"Made it for my family this past summer. They really liked it. Just had a phone call asking for the recipe. Used olive oil and fresh basil."