- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small skillet, saute zucchini and red pepper in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the corn, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until corn is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forZucchini 'n' Corn Saute
"I had some zucchini to use up so I gave this a try...it was really good. I didn't have the green peppers, but it was still a very nice side dish."
"This is a very easy vegetable dish and we thought it was delicious. I think next time I'll double the recipe."