Zu-Key-ni Dill Muffins
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add zucchini and stir until coated. Combine the eggs, milk and oil; stir into zucchini mixture just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 142 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 21, 2013
My husband and I love these muffins. They are so light and delicious. We even had them for breakfast this morning with scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, pear preserves, etc. You must try them.