VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Spread onto a 13-in. platter.
- Combine seafood sauce and horseradish; spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with shrimp and parsley. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Zippy Shrimp Spread in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p44
Reviews forZippy Shrimp Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2015
"quick, and delicious dish to bring to a party"