Zippy Potato Chunks
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- Place the potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, soup mix and pepper sauce; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with salad dressing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 27, 2012
Onion soup mix here too as I couldn't find the Herb and garlic. We really liked them for a change up to potatoes.
Jan 8, 2012
Very simple and a great variation; will definitely make again. Used Onion Soup Mix and Franks Red Hot Sauce. Also added some cajun seasoning. Great!
Jun 5, 2011
These were super good and so easy. I did forget to peel the potatoes but they still turned out wonderful and the family loved them.
May 24, 2010
These were good!!! However, I didn't have the soup mix so I used a packet of Italian salad dressing mix. They turned out great!
May 10, 2010
I used a pkg of dry onion soup, instead of garlic and herbs