Zippy Potato Chunks
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- Place the potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, soup mix and pepper sauce; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with salad dressing.
Aug 27, 2012
Onion soup mix here too as I couldn't find the Herb and garlic. We really liked them for a change up to potatoes.
Jan 8, 2012
Very simple and a great variation; will definitely make again. Used Onion Soup Mix and Franks Red Hot Sauce. Also added some cajun seasoning. Great!
Jun 5, 2011
These were super good and so easy. I did forget to peel the potatoes but they still turned out wonderful and the family loved them.
May 24, 2010
These were good!!! However, I didn't have the soup mix so I used a packet of Italian salad dressing mix. They turned out great!
May 10, 2010
I used a pkg of dry onion soup, instead of garlic and herbs
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.