Zippy Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 115 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 11, 2019
I’ve made these for yrs and too many times to count thought I had posted a review yrs ago but see I haven’t. These are my go to every time I want deviled eggs. This past Monday I made these and another kind for a Christmas party to have variation and my hubby only liked these he said if it’s not broke don’t fix it lol I like to try new things too lol these are so simple and so good!!!!! My family says these are the bomb.
Dec 1, 2015
I made these on a whim for Thanksgiving this year. They were easy enough, my kids helped, and they were yummy! I liked that they were a little different than regular deviled eggs. Thanks for sharing!