Zippy Corn on the Cob
Dijon mustard and horseradish perk up this summertime favorite. You can prepare this sweet corn on the grill or in the oven. I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a real keeper! -Barb Sass, Burtin, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 25 min.
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ears of corn on a large sheet of double-layered heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over corn. Fold foil around corn and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender, turning once.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 219 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Zippy Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home June/July 2002