Zippy Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. In a large saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 cup: 217 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1388mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Feb 27, 2016
super easy and quick. I made one pot without the green chilis and tomatoes for smaller children and one with out. Adding extra chicken 4 or 5 oz. of cooked chicken is also a good recommended.
Dec 31, 1969
Way too much sodium for one 8 oz. serving!
Dec 2, 2010
All i tasted was the tomatoes & green chilis. Will not make again.
Dec 20, 2009
It's hard to believe something this simple could taste so good. Add chicken to make it a hearty meal.