Zippy Chicken Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 217 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1388mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 27, 2016
super easy and quick. I made one pot without the green chilis and tomatoes for smaller children and one with out. Adding extra chicken 4 or 5 oz. of cooked chicken is also a good recommended.
Mar 25, 2014
Way too much sodium for one 8 oz. serving!
Dec 2, 2010
All i tasted was the tomatoes & green chilis. Will not make again.
Dec 20, 2009
It's hard to believe something this simple could taste so good. Add chicken to make it a hearty meal.