- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forZippy Chicken Soup
"Way too much sodium for one 8 oz. serving!"
"All i tasted was the tomatoes & green chilis. Will not make again."
"It's hard to believe something this simple could taste so good. Add chicken to make it a hearty meal."