Ziploc Taco Seasoning
You'll be surprised how fast and delicious this recipe from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen can be. By combining spices already in your spice rack, you'll create a traditional taco seasoning without a trip to the grocery store.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 8 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Twist ‘n Loc® Containers in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
Originally published as Taco Seasoning in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2010