- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups whole wheat or regular panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix first six ingredients; stir in chicken to coat.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl; add chicken, one piece at a time, and toss to coat. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned and chicken is no longer pink, 18-20 minutes. If desired, serve with honey mustard. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forZingy Baked Chicken Nuggets
"Great flavor. It seemed like there would not be enough yogurt mixture, but it worked out just right. My only gripe is that they did not brown up in the oven as they would of had they been fried (obviously)."
"Delicious! Agreed, just the right amount of spicy."
"Great recipe!! Tender and crispy. Super easy to make. Whole family loved them."