- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forZesty Vegetable Dip
"Wonderful! I added a tbsp. of dried chives and Good Seasons Zesty Italian dip and dressing mix.Delicious with Nabisco vegetable thins crackers as well."
"I have one word for this recipe....YUMMY!"
"This was great. I have made this more than once."