- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Shape into four patties. In a skillet over medium heat, cook patties in butter until browned, about 6 minutes on each side. Serve on rolls with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forZesty Salmon Burgers
"These are fantastic and no one ever gets tired of them! They're handy to take to work, too. I work as an EMT and can carry these on the ambulance with me without making a mess, which is very nice."
"Wow! My turned out fantastic. They're huge patties though and I made a few extra. Very tasty. We were 3 couples and everyone enjoyed them. Be careful with the amount of salmon called for. We can't buy a 14 3/4 oz. can."
"Too much liquid, the mixture was very soft and patties too mushy when cooked. Also diluted the taste of the salmon completely, my family would not eat them."