Zesty Roasted Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onions, salad dressing, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 137 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 482mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jul 6, 2015
I made this for company. My son's girlfriend is Vegan and I wanted to fix something she would enjoy. Everyone loved it!! I added 1 yellow squash and 1 zucchini. It was delicous! We saved what was left and warmed it the next day and it was just as good as the day I fixed it.
Oct 21, 2012
I modified this recipe the second time I made it to include 2 cups of potatoes and only 1 cup of carrots. It cut some of the sweetness.
Sep 24, 2012
What a great flavor!! I used Kraft Tuscon style Italian dressing. The dressing caramelized as it baked which gave it just a touch of sweetness.....so, so, good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.