- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onions, salad dressing, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forZesty Roasted Vegetables
"I made this for company. My son's girlfriend is Vegan and I wanted to fix something she would enjoy. Everyone loved it!! I added 1 yellow squash and 1 zucchini. It was delicous! We saved what was left and warmed it the next day and it was just as good as the day I fixed it."
"I modified this recipe the second time I made it to include 2 cups of potatoes and only 1 cup of carrots. It cut some of the sweetness."
"What a great flavor!! I used Kraft Tuscon style Italian dressing. The dressing caramelized as it baked which gave it just a touch of sweetness.....so, so, good."