- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews forZesty Nacho Dip
"This dip was good, but I wouldn't call it great. Using salsa instead of stewed tomatoes would have given more acidity to cut the sweetness of the processed cheese."