- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Shape into four patties. Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink. Serve on buns.
1 each: 240 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Mar 29, 2011
needed more pinch - will probaably try it again
Jul 14, 2010
Recipe is awsome!! I used "Whole Grain Dijon Mustard" and it gave it a little bit of a kick. The whole family loved these hamburgers.
Feb 12, 2010
This recipe was good but it needed more flavor for me
Feb 9, 2010
These are very good burgers. I made them for my Mom & Mother-in-Law and was a little concerned the horseradish might be to too spicy for them but they both thought they were really good.
Feb 3, 2009
Very good! As a personal choice I prefer ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb Chorizo (spicy Mexican Sausage}, and I use Smoky Paprika.
Mar 27, 2008
My husband loves these; I didn't think I could get him to try a turkey burger. Great recipe!