Zesty Gazpacho Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over zucchini mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 75 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Aug 7, 2012
My daughter says it reminds her of Qudoba's burritos. Next time I make it we'll warm it up a bit and place it in a tortilla with chicken strips, cheese and black beans.
Jan 3, 2012
Love love love it! I made this to put on top of salad greens instead of using salad dressing. I can't stop eating it by itself. It is so good.
Jul 18, 2011
Wow, what a FABULOUS salad! I made this for a work bbq and it was a huge hit. This will be a go-to recipe for me in the summers! Thanks for sharing!
Oct 19, 2010
This salad is wonderful! I love that it is low carb and low cal. I will be making it again and again. Way to go!