- 2 tablespoons oil from oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen french-style green beans
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, garlic and lemon pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in frozen green beans; cook, covered 7-9 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Uncover; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until liquid is almost evaporated. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forZesty Garlic Green Beans
"I made these with canned green beans and they turned out fantastic. My family raved over them and asked that I make them again. The sun dried tomatoes added a unique taste that works really well."