Zesty Corn Chowder Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the milk, soups and broth. Add the chicken, corn, chilies and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
1 cup: 270 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1148mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Corn Chowder
"my family can be picky, but they loved this recipe! I just made the dish this week, and they already want me to make it again, but this time a double batch!"