- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, combine milk, soups and broth; blend well. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forZesty Corn Chowder
"my family can be picky, but they loved this recipe! I just made the dish this week, and they already want me to make it again, but this time a double batch!"