- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 large bunch fresh broccoli, cut into florets (3-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and pepper flakes in oil. Add broccoli and toss to coat; saute for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salt if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forZesty Broccoli
"I've been roasting my broccoli lately but like this even better. It comes out perfectly crisp-tender!"