Zesty Bacon ‘n’ Ham Sandwiches
“This well-balanced ‘sandwich meal’ makes a great late-night supper without that full feeling that can keep you up,” explains Cecelia Smith from Great Valley, New York.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon pickled pepper rings, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and halved
- 16 spinach leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 4 red onion rings
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces sliced lean deli ham
- In a small bowl, combine the pickled peppers, mayonnaise, mustard and relish. Spread over cut sides of each roll. On bottom halves, layer the bacon, spinach, tomato, onion, cheese and ham; replace roll tops.