Yummy Raspberry Lemon Muffins
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, yogurt, butter, lemon zest and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 183 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 4, 2011
I made these on Sunday to bring into work on Monday. They were delicious! Everyone liked them. I baked them for 5min, pulled them out to pop in a raspberry in the top of each one and then placed them back in the oven to finish baking.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.