- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, yogurt, butter, lemon peel and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forYummy Raspberry Lemon Muffins
"I made these on Sunday to bring into work on Monday. They were delicious! Everyone liked them. I baked them for 5min, pulled them out to pop in a raspberry in the top of each one and then placed them back in the oven to finish baking."