Yogurt Veggie Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/3 cups
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped radishes (about 13)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 29 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Jun 23, 2010
I made this when I had leftover radishes to use up. I was surprised at how much my non-radish loving family enoyed it. I added some extra seasoning and served it with raw veggies, very good!
Feb 4, 2008
For radish lovers like me this dip is a peppy treat. I've been known to spread it on sandwiches -- it's especially good with cold sliced roast beef, I think.