Yogurt Lemon Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon zest, cut into thin strips, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and milk until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until thickened.
- Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and lemon zest strips.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 245 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 27, 2013
Too milky and didn't get thick and I used whole milk yogurt and regular cream cheese (not low fat). Also, not a very strong lemon flavor, and I even added some fresh lemon zest. I dumped it out.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.