- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell or graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Whipped topping, optional
- Lemon peel, cut into thin strips, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in yogurt until smooth. Add pudding mix and blend until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon into crust. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and lemon peel strips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forYogurt Lemon Pie
"Too milky and didn't get thick and I used whole milk yogurt and regular cream cheese (not low fat). Also, not a very strong lemon flavor, and I even added some fresh lemon zest. I dumped it out."