Yogurt Ice Pops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 16 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, combine the sweetener and 3/4 cup cold water. Combine gelatin and the remaining water in a saucepan; let stand for 2 minutes. Heat until gelatin is dissolved; remove from the heat.
- In batches, place the strawberries, sweetened water, gelatin mixture and yogurt in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fill molds or cups with about 1/4 cup strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze.
Nutrition Facts1 ice pop: 28 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Jul 17, 2015
These are refreshing and yummy! I used real sugar, fresh garden strawberries, and substituted plain yogurt so they wouldn't be too sweet.
May 31, 2014
I made these for my daughter and her friends, they were a big hit!!
Jun 18, 2011
The kids loved them and so did I.