Yogurt-Herb Salad Dressing
We enjoy this tasty dressing with baby spinach greens, sliced tomatoes and onions. It's even wonderful drizzled over fat-free cottage cheese. —Gwen Klawunder of Kenai, Alaska
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, vinegars and honey. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 19 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Yogurt Honey Mustard Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty June/July 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.