Yogurt Fruit Parfaits
These parfaits are a fun and delectable way to get a serving of fruit into your diet. If you like, place the ingredients out and let each person build their own parfait.—Fran Fehling, Staten Island, New York
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, strawberries and honey.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the yogurt, chocolate, coconut and pineapple preserves.
- 3. Divide half of yogurt mixture among four parfait glasses. Layer with half of the cookies and fruit mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with pistachios.
1 parfait: 495 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC