Yogurt Fruit Parfaits
These parfaits are a fun and delectable way to get a serving of fruit into your diet. If you like, place the ingredients out and let each person build their own parfait.—Fran Fehling, Staten Island, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, strawberries and honey.
- In another small bowl, combine the yogurt, chocolate, coconut and pineapple preserves.
- Divide half of yogurt mixture among four parfait glasses. Layer with half of the cookies and fruit mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with pistachios.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 495 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as TROPICAL CHOCOLADA DESSERT in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.