Yogurt Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Line a strainer with a paper coffee filter or cheesecloth; place over a bowl. Put yogurt in strainer; refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Discard liquid in bowl. Combine yogurt, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon. Serve with fresh fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 35 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat-free milk.
Jun 14, 2010
I make a fruit dip of my own...but Im game for trying news variations...mine is quite simple, all you need is 2- 6oz cantainers of Rasberry yogurt, and 1- 8-oz container of cool whip fat free or regular, thawed...mix well... serve with various fruits, such as strawberries, blackberries, cantaloupe...or whatever is your familys favorite summer fruit. Yields about 2-3 cups.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.