Yogurt Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks; blend in the next eight ingredients. Refill whites, using about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture for each. Sprinkle paprika on top of eggs if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 85 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
May 16, 2019
What a nice alternative to Mayonnaise. It’s Much healthier and I love the tangy, sharp taste that this one offers. I added some dill as deviled eggs are not complete without a shake or two of dill weed. VFE
May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013
This was pretty good. I had to add a spot of miracle whip because I prefer that taste.
Sep 28, 2009
This is a very good basic deviled egg recipe if you use fresh ingredients as much as possible - I used fresh lemon juice and snipped fresh parsley - then you can use the parsley leaves again as garnish. And I did use mayo instead of yogurt - although next time I may try it with lemon yogurt and leave the lemon juice out.