Yogurt Cheese Dip
It's good for you and tastes great This is addictive. I served it at a party and the two gals setting on each side of it couldn't stop eating it.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Baked pita chips
- Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth or one coffee filter and place over a bowl. Place yogurt in prepared strainer; cover yogurt with edges of cheesecloth. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and discard liquid from bowl. Combine sesame seeds, salt, cayenne and cumin. Spread yogurt on a serving plate. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with sesame seed mixture and lemon zest. Serve with pita chips.