- 3 cups sliced yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup each julienned green and sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute the squash, onion and peppers in oil for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forYellow Squash and Peppers
"Used this recipe last night. I have summer squash that needs to be used and I found this. Cut recipe in 1/2 as I am alone. I am going to make it again today and make a full recipe. This was wonderful! Will become a favorite I'm sure!"