- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 15 ounces)
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 naan flatbreads, halved
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Additional salsa, optional
- Cook potatoes according to package directions for stovetop.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, mix beans and salsa. Microwave, covered, on high until heated through, 1-2 minutes, stirring once. In a large nonstick skillet, heat naan over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes per side; remove from pan. Keep warm.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan; reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken, turning once if desired.
- To serve, spread bean mixture over naan. Top with potatoes, eggs and cheese. If desired, serve with additional salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forYankee Rancheros